About Sustainable Living Programs
Living Programs (SLP) offers education
The focus of SLP is to promote a more sustainable
lifestyle through education and training opportunities. This benefits
people, the environment and the economy. SLP offers classes, project
assistance and business consulting.
Shelley Lotz-Photinos is a
Certified Sustainable Building Advisor (CSBA). Shelley has a diverse
background and many years of business
- National Sustainable Building Advisory Program.
CSBA Graduate; lead instructor.
- Business owner, extensive business startup/management
- BS in Biology, geography
and communications from SOU, 1997. Environmental Education focus.
- Published author for a national textbook.
- Instructor/educator with extensive writing
and marketing experience.
- 20 years in the esthetics industry. Licensed
- Former owner of the Oregon Institute of
- Department of Education curriculum planning
- Real Estate education and knowledge.
- Property development, remodeling.
- SOU environmental center manager and cofounder
(1995-1997); local Earthweek ’95 chairperson and events
coordinator; started recycling and other conservation programs
- Portland Energy Conservation Inc. Administrative
Assistant, 1998 (Building Commissioning).
- Ashland Conservation Commission member since
- Member: USGBC, Cascadia.
- Energy Trust Program Ally
- Earth Advantage S.T.A.R. Training
Need a sustainable
advisor for your business, project or company?
Let SLP assist with planning,
writing, tracking and project management.
Box 1362 , Ashland, OR 97520